Ready to start earning your degree online with us? Review our admission requirements and then get started on your free online application—or book an appointment with one of our Academic Advisors. They can answer questions, provide you with more specific information on the university and your program of interest, and guide you through the admissions process.
Please note: while we don’t have application deadlines, we recommend you apply at least two months prior to the start of the next session for the degree that interests you (or one month prior for the online Master of Science in Nursing).
Online Technology Degrees (Bachelor of Science)
Please complete our free online application and then submit the following to email@example.com:
- A completed online application form (no fee required).
- Official high school transcript or GED test scores. Current and recent high school students applying for admission should have a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- Applicants with work experience and a high school diploma or GED are encouraged to apply in order receive a review of your qualifications for acceptance.
- If seeking to transfer credit from another regionally accredited college or university, official transcripts showing a minimum grade point average of 2.0. You may transfer up to a maximum of 87 approved credits.
- If not a native English speaker, official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
You also have the option to submit SAT and/or ACT scores and letters of recommendation. If your high school or previous college still sends paper transcripts, you can request that they be sent to our postal address:
Office of Admissions
326 Market Street
Harrisburg PA 17101
Online RN to BSN Program
To apply to our online RN to BSN, you must be a currently practicing registered nurse (RN) with no restrictions on your license.
First, apply online at https://www.harrisburgu.edu/apply-nursing/. You may also request a paper application from our Admissions Office.
- All official college transcripts for any colleges, universities or diploma schools you attended (whether academic credit was earned)
- Note: We require a letter grade of C or higher, equivalent to a 2.0 grade point average on a four-point scale. You may appeal in writing to the director if your grades were less than C/2.0.
- Provide the state and number of your current active RN license.
You will automatically receive up to 70 credits toward your BSN once admitted.
Questions About Applying?
HU admissions counselors are here to help you. Get in touch today for more information about applying to our online degree programs!