We offer a selection of our STEM-focused undergraduate and graduate degrees online. Choose from exciting programs in analytics, IT and cybersecurity or continue your nursing education with two degree options rooted in evidence-based practice.
Our programs offer you:
- Convenience – Gain more control over when and where you study, so you can balance education with work and family obligations.
- Quality – Receive the same innovative, STEM-driven education you’d experience on campus, and study with the same HU faculty experts.
- Career Focus – Be challenged to apply theory through practice with case studies and other learning experiences focused on the real world.
- Connections – Become part of a learning community that’s tapped in to regional and national employers.
Choose a Program
- Online Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity Operations and Management
- Online Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Information Technology
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN for registered nurses with an associate degree)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Sciences
- Online Bachelor of Science in Esports Management, Production and Performance
- Online Master of Science in Project Management
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Not Sure Which Program Is for You?
An HU admissions counselor can help you decide. Get in touch today to talk about your career goals and learn more about how our online programs work!